Our Services include:
- AFIS Criminal Record Checks (48 hr turn around time) – Suitable for SACE
- DSD Child Protection Register Checks (21 day turn around time)
- Sexual Offences Register Check
- Qualification Verifications (24-72 hour turn around time)
- Identitity Verification (12 hour turn around time)
- Credit Checks (12 hour turn around time)
What is Afiswitch?
Afiswitch interfaces with the South African Police Service Automated Fingerprint Identification System (SAPS AFIS) for the purpose of criminal background screening and, Afiswitch interfaces with the Department of Home Affairs National Identification System (HANIS) for the purpose of verifying an Identity number and/or fingerprints.
How does it work?
An individual’s fingerprints are captured via a biometric scanner and electronically forwarded/interfaced with the South African Police Services and Department of Home Affairs to verify (check) for criminal records, and or verify Identity.
What is Afiswitch used for?
Individuals, corporate and private enterprises, and those needing clearance for any purposes such as (but not limited to), pre-employment screening / liquor licenses / gambling board applications / contractors / embassies etc.
- Fast turnaround times. Electronic results within 48 hours, or option for 4 hour return service.
- Can be done onsite/off site.
- Economical- no staff downtime to visit police stations etc
- Legally contracted and directly linked to The SAPD Criminal Record Centre and Department of
- Clean, quick, efficient and corporate process. No ink.
- Authentic Information with verifiable results
Why do organisations need to clear volunteers and staff? Statutory Check Information